We are pleased to be able to offer homeschooling options to families in the North East on a part-time basis. Our homeschooling is flexible, allowing options from a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 18 hours per week.
Our bespoke homeschooling packages are available for children aged 4-16 on a small-group or 1:1 basis.
Benefits of Total Tuition homeschooling:
- Flexible teaching delivery aligned to the National Curriculum.
- We work at the pace of your child, and adapt how we teach depending on how best your child learns.
- We specialise in working with children with social and emotional challenges, and provide this support as standard with any of our packages.
- We provide excellent communication, including weekly and termly progress reports.
- We are happy to homeschool on a 1:1 basis or in small groups of up to 3.
- We provide ‘add on’ options to include follow-up work for children to complete at home between sessions.
- We are open to location. We are happy to teach in a quiet and safe learning space within your home, we are happy to source a convenient local teaching space for the duration of our sessions, or we are happy to welcome your child/ren into our centres in Pegswood or Ashington for their learning.
- Delivery by one of our experienced and friendly staff team, which includes qualified teachers and HLTAs.
Notes: All homeschooling is payable in advance on a termly basis. We do not create homeschool groups- please approach us with a ready-made group if you would like us to consider this option. We will assess the individual needs of the children in the proposed group and ensure that the group could work effectively together before confirming.