Educational Support Service
Total Tuition are a bespoke educational support service based in Northumberland.
We are committed to opening minds and improving educational practise to support children and young people in the UK.
We focus on providing individualised tuition, advisory support, and training in the education sector. We work at all levels to promote the best possible outcomes in all areas of social and emotional development, learning, and wellbeing for children and young people.
We work directly with teachers, school leaders, students, and parents to provide bespoke packages of support. We have provided a successful alternative provision service for 2 years, which is now registered as Rosewood Independent School in Northumberland.
We employ professional and passionate staff who strive to drive equality and embrace diversity.
Our services aim to support:
- Permanently excluded children and young people
- Children and young people at risk of exclusion
- Looked After Children/ Children in Care
- Children facing social and emotional challenges
- School refusers
- Children with mental health concerns
- Children with mild to moderate SEN
- Children who have experienced trauma or adverse childhood experiences
- Children with English as an Additional Language
Total Tuition and Rosewood Independent School are built on an ethos of ‘connection before correction’ and we use a trauma-informed approach throughout our services. Our goal is to remove or reduce barriers to learning, promote inclusive and diverse educational settings, and foster a love of learning amongst young people.
“Since attending Total Tuition, my son has come on leaps and bounds. He’s better at sharing and understanding that his behaviour has an impact on others around him, and educationally he’s doing brilliantly.”