We work with parents, schools, and other professionals to provide bespoke educational services to children and young people.
Our flexible approach to education allows us to provide individualised services to parent, schools, and other professionals across the North East.
Our services focus primarily on provision of capable and experienced tutors and specialised SEN and education staff who are able to meet the individual learning needs of children.
We provide bespoke educational services. If you are looking for a service that you do not see listed, please contact us to see how we can help.
Our services include:
- Flexible virtual, in-home, and in-school options
- SENCO support
- SEND-specific tutoring
- EHCP application support to schools and parents
- Exclusion prevention packages for schools
- In-school SEN and behaviour mentoring for staff
- Intervention support for young people
- English as an Additional Language group and individual tuition online, at home, or in school
- Long and short term homeschool teaching
- Exam centre use
- Alternative provision access to vocational and core subjects (including GCSE and Functional Skills)
- ASDAN Life Skills
- Level 2 Positive Handling training
- First Aid for Mental Health training
- Understanding and Managing Challenging Behaviour Training
- Trauma Informed Practise and ACEs (Adverse Childhood Experiences) training
Quotes for services are available upon request.
“All of the staff at Total Tuition really care about the children they have at the centre, and they really put all of their heart and soul into looking after every child’s different needs.”